Rethinking Education System
- It allows you to prepare these exams in simulated environments to measure the student's social, clinical, reasoning, and professional practice skills through the system.
- It enables the student to add what they need to ask the patient during the anamnesis, physical examination findings, and laboratory and imaging tests to the questions.
- Students can only take the exam from a single computer.
- During the exam, logs of all actions, along with the student's image, voice, and screen, are recorded.
- If screen sharing, camera, or microphone is turned off during the exam, the exam screen will close.
- After the exam, the video recordings of any desired student can be accessed and observed.
- It allows you to determine students' competencies by academic departments.
- You can add CEPA codes (Preliminary, T, etc.) and quota numbers to the competencies.
- Students can submit notifications to their instructors about the practices they have done in internships.
- Instructors approve the notifications submitted by students, allowing their report cards to be created.